CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTIES – (AGES 3-7) **
- We offer birthday parties on Saturdays Only.
- Birthday parties are booked at 10am to 12n and 1pm to 3pm. You may arrive to setup at 9:30am for our 10am birthdays and at 12:30pm for our 1pm birthdays.
- A 20 minute fire safety and history tour by one of our docents geared for younger kids starts your event with Stop, Drop and Roll; a bucket brigade and history of fire service.
- Playtime in the museum includes pretend reenactment of a real fire call – take the emergency call at our switchboard, then slide down the pole; put on the (real life) gear and hop into one of our two simulator tiller cabs with response videos or play on our ladder truck device simulator.
- For those with a love for the railroad not only can you frequently see real life trains go by on the nearby train tracks, but we have a train table and train mats for indoor play.
- Your birthday party includes several octagonal tables (seating 8 each), 3 rectangle tables for food and drink (tablecloth provided), 4 rectangle tables for eating (tablecloth provided) and plastic fire hats for all children attendees.
- While there is a small kitchen we have limited refrigerator, freezer and counter space and a small microwave. We encourage you to take that into consideration when planning your food and drink for the event. Coolers are acceptable. Please inquire about small appliance usage as that must be approved by our staff. Catered food is welcome!
- Please view our Catering page under Hall Rental and feel free to check out our Catering Partners page too.
Through 2018 the fee for the birthday party is $125 ($50 deposit) which includes the first 25 guests. The cost for additional people is $4.00/person (except that children under 3 are free).
*Effective August 1, 2018 if you have a birthday party scheduled in our Birthday Party Room, the host and hosting party must adhere to the 2 1/2 hour time limitation.
**Weather permitting April 1st to October 31st our Ride Truck may be available to take visitors on a short ride around the neighborhood. Please note that this is not a guaranteed activity and is at the discretion of museum staff.
***Starting January 1st, 2019, Birthday Party fees will be $150 for the first 30 guests. Cost for additional people will remain $4 per person (children under 3 are still free.)
We recommend you book at least 3 months in advance for Birthday Parties.
email@example.com for more information and to reserve your spot.